Are you an ABRSM or Trinity College accredited music teacher who is passionate about teaching piano lessons?
Do you want to teach at the comfort of your own home studio, or at your preferred areas only on a part time basis?
We are currently hiring experienced piano teachers to join us and inspire more people to love and play piano music.
Being a private home piano teacher means that you have flexibility over your own schedule without a boss ordering you around.
You set your hours, and while doing something you’re passionate about.
– Singaporean citizen or valid PR status
– Age 18 or older
– at least a Grade 8 in Piano from ABRSM or Trinity College London, or equivalent
– at least a Grade 5 in Music Theory
– the patience to teach students
– the ability to inspire learners to love piano
Benefits of joining us as a piano teacher:
– No upfront fees or hidden listing costs
– No sales process or hassles required for you including matching – we do all the sales and follow up with the enquiries until they are your students. You simply do what you do best and love – teach piano lessons!
– You get students who fit your preferred areas and teaching rates.
Can I sign up as a private teacher, if I’m teaching in a music school currently?
Yes sure. As long as your school doesn’t restrict you from moonlighting.
We do have music school teachers who applied as teachers with us too. We help these teachers earn more by matching private students to them.
Can I teach part-time only?
Yes. In fact, most of our teachers work part time.
I have more questions…
We have written a full blog post on the various pros and cons of being a private piano teacher in Singapore as well as the average income you can expect to be making as a music teacher.
Ok! I’m interested. How do I start?
Apply to us below:
To apply, kindly email [email protected] with:
– Name / Age / Gender / Nationality
– Your Mobile Number
– Your Preferred Teaching Location(s)
– Your Preferred Teaching Grades & Lesson Fees
– Piano Qualifications (Theory & Practical)
– Prior Experience (If Any)
If shortlisted, we will contact you for a short 5-10 minutes phone interview and require scanned copies of your NRIC and ABRSM/Trinity College certificates.
We look forward to working with you!